We have undertaken a strategic initiative to improve the communications between The Johns Hopkins Enterprise and our key suppliers, as well as provide visibility to the onboarding process for our end-users.
We have partnered with PaymentWorks, a free service for our suppliers, that will provide visibility into, and access to update critical information, which will in turn ensure an accurate and timely payment process from Johns Hopkins Enterprise.
PaymentWorks is an easy to access and easy to use Web-based portal to which The Johns Hopkins Enterprise will invite vendors to manage the majority of their information within our SAP Vendor Database. There are minimal requirements to initiate this process and once completed this free service will allow a vendor to:
- View the status of invoices
- Access remittance details
- Maintain supplier master information
- Send messages to Procurement with questions about an invoice or a payment
- Review our vendor-facing policy information
- Avoid delays in payment due to incorrect check remit address or other critical data
- Turn on ACH Payments by providing banking information in a secure environment
For instructions on adding and managing new vendors through the PaymentWorks vendor portal, please click on the following link: PaymentWorks Invitation Guide
Vendor related questions may be directed to the following addresses:
Accounts Payable - email@example.com
JHU - firstname.lastname@example.org
JHHS - JHHSSUPPLYCHAIN@jhmi.edu