Strategic Sourcing - Construction/Facilities/ Administration
The Construction / Facilities / Administration category team's mission is to work in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are represented through the entire acquisition process; through provision of strong consultative guidance, industry best practices and acting as an additional stakeholder resource.
- Collaborate with budget owners & stakeholders to drive quality, enterprise consistency, business value, and cost reductions.
- Utilization of industry best sourcing practices such as 7 step sourcing method.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers and enhance working relationships with suppliers.
- Developing channels of supply that provide the lowest total cost of ownership, not just the lowest purchase price.
Goals: "Your Goals are Our Goals"
- Act as your internal consultants
- Facilitate cross functional teams
- Become a trusted strategic partner in the business decision making process
- It is not about the lowest Price but best total cradle to grave value
For additional information or questions, we encourage you to contact the University Procurement Construction / Facilities / Administration category team.
Strategic Program Guides
|Service||Program Guide||Procurement Contact|
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|