Procurement Card Program
|Procurement Card Policy Guide||Forms|
|Cardholder Best Practices||JPMorgan Chase Online Statements|
|Approver Best Practices||Whom to Contact|
|Unallowable Commodities||Statement & Closing Calendar|
Approver Best Practices Guidelines
- Ensure that supporting documentation be maintained either by the Cardholder or the Approver for a period of seven (7) years.
- Ensure that the monthly reconciliation be completed and the proper cost allocations (e.g. account codes, G/Ls, etc.) are completed.
- Ensure that University Purchasing and Procurement Card policies and procedures are followed.
- Verify the legitimacy of transactions and uphold University policies and procedures.
- Notify Supply Chain Shared Services of any employment status changes of Cardholders (e.g. transfer, relocation or termination) via the Procurement Card Update Form.
- Assist Cardholder with disputing of any unauthorized charges, such as sales tax.
- The Approver should be someone independent of the Cardholder.