Operations Team: FAQ
- What documents will I need to submit with my PO (Purchase Order)?
- Competition Policy
- Legally Binding Documents for Goods & Services
- Suspension & Debarment Certification (when applicable)
- Independent Contractor Determination (when applicable)
- How long does it take for a buyer to review a shopping cart?
- E-Market Order < $25K – Same-day Processing
- E-Market Order > $25K – 3 Business Days
- Free Text Order < $3K – Same-day Processing
- Free Text Order > $3K – 3 Business Days
- All Orders > $50K – May be subject to sourcing review
- *SLA commitment initiated upon submission of required documentation. SLA may scale with relative complexity of the purchasing scenario.
- What is the procurement process?
- All policies regarding competition, suspension & debarment review, and legally binding documents should be executed within the selection process.
- All policies regarding competition, suspension & debarment review, and legally binding documents should be confirmed within the order process.
- Where can I learn more about Policies and Procedures?
Last update: April 16, 2020